LUKE 21:19
By your patience posses your souls.”

The first thing God impressed on my heart was James 1:4 “Let patience have its perfect work.” Patience is something I personally struggle with greatly; you guys are learning more and more about me- how I have major pride issues- walls higher than I ever wanted- and a great lack of patience. But in all of this I have God- God working in me constantly- God opening my eyes to so many new things especially in His word- and God breaking down walls in areas I didn’t even know were built up so high. Before even reading or even knowing what our IBS was God had already opened my eyes to working in me patience and Luke 21:19 was one of the verses He opened my eyes too that I have never seen or read and understood before. Thinking about this verse and then asking God to really help me understand it was interesting this time- interesting but good. I was very overwhelmed with people back in NY and just the things happening around me on a daily basis so for the first time since I got off the plane here in Montana I turned my phone back on. And honestly, I had been getting so anguishes thinking about it I had been asking and getting prayer for it- might sound silly or even childish but it’s the truth- every time I sought out Him in and about it I came to a new place of understanding and no doubt or thought of it. But then the next day would come and out of nowhere I would be doing great enjoying our time together and study and then bam the thought of fear and anxiety came over me. So anyways as God got me over that mountain I was able to with the Lord only working in me and through me I called back a few of the phone calls missed and all was good- all I was constantly reminded of is “God loves them more, I would do anything for all of them, but God already did- He died on the cross and bore there shame and fear and heartache.” God is so good and for the first time as much as I miss them I know I am here because this is where God has called me to. And as much as I like to fix everything and do it all in my own strength- He has it all. And all I have to be is PATIENT- patient in knowing He knows more about them and where they are at every hour of every day just like He knows where I’m at and where my heart is at here in Whitefish Montana. And He loves them- He loves me and all He is asking of me right now in this season even just in this week- to be patient- patient in knowing He has everything already molded- planned out in perfect timing- not my own. And their salvation is so important to me and all I have to do is pray- give it all to the Him- and be patient. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog