IBS- 1 Corinthians 9:22
“to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all thing to all men, that I might by all means save some.”

Meeting people where they’re at, just like God did and continues to do for me every day when I have to wake up each morning and die to self and ask for forgiveness for the things I did wrong just in the past 24 hours. God doesn’t just say in His Word to go out and seek and save the famous and the rich or just the poor and needy- no He calls us to be His hands and feet as it says in 1 Thessalonians 5:14, “now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.” We are as Christ followers called to do the things in which God has for us being led by the holy spirit in all things asking the Father in heaven. In this verse I like that it says, “to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak…” and that’s just it- we are called to share and more importantly SHOW Christ through our every day routine and walk in life. I hate to bring out the level scale because we are all equal and it doesn’t matter what you have or how much of it in the end those things will all perish, but the way the world works we have many people in both areas of life and to the extreme of them. But God doesn’t care about what you have to offer or how much you give up if in the end you are just doing it to prove a point, but in everything be for the glory of God that we are here today called to seek and save the lost, broken and poor then that’s just what we should be doing. Not coming into a culture thinking we are on top because of the things we may have or have done in our life- no that’s not what its all about. Its all about making Christ known even if that means moving yourself or removing yourself from where you are at and God has blessed you for so long- and following after Christ. Not going to lie it is easier said than done- for me at least. I always say yeah, I would do anything to have the loved ones come to Ignite or just except Christ as their savor but then I find myself at shame after I get off the phone with one of them or in the texting I doesn’t even bring up or share anything worth or meaning full that would maybe intrigue them to at least ask questions. I become so caught up in losing that person because they don’t like who I’ve become, or they don’t like what I will say, but God does make that very clear in His Word that “you will be hated by all for My Name’s sake…” but I honestly would rather die trying than watch them never know God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog