IBS- MARK 10:46-52
Now they came to Jericho. As He went out of Jericho with His disciples and a great multitude, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the road begging. And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” then many warned him to be quite; but he cried out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” so Jesus stood still and commanded him to be called. Then they called the blind man, saying to him “Be of good cheer. Rise, He is calling you.” And throwing aside his garments, he rose and came to Jesus. So, Jesus answered and said to him “What do you want Me to do for you?” the blind man said to Him, Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road.”  

I relate to Bart in the sense of begging for Jesus to come back into my life and forgiving me once again for my sins and my dis belief. I love Gods commitment to us and how when he heard the blind man crying out He didn’t just say yes you are healed he allowed it to be yet another example of His ability and all mighty power to shine and show so more would believe in Him. The last verse made me really stop and think of how little faith I still have and how can this really be when I have seen and heard and even read right in the bible these faithful servants that follow after Christ and are used and made clean and fresh once again. I really took some time and tested my faith out for real this time. I know God has good plans for me and after really sitting and seek out Him He has started to mend me and heal me after all the scares that have happened with me walking and taking control (well the control I thought I had) of my own life. I know I still have a lot of healing left to do and even breaking but I can honestly say I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but here. Here in Whitefish Montana where there is nothing but good Godly people surrounding me and mountains of course. And I just continue to pray that God would bend me and break me but even more mend me not back together- because those things are cut out for a reason but mend me into the person he can use to glorify Him. Day one of one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog