IBS- James 1:5
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.”

God knows all. God doesn’t hide from us- He is always there. We are the ones always running away from Him. The sin, the ups and downs He knows it all- He paid for it all. But yet I walked away- I walked away from the love that loves like no other. My selfish wants came in like a over flowing waterfall. And I sunk in. I went all the way to the bottom and you would think I would have learned something there but no- no my pride and selfish desires dug in that mud at the bottom more and more until God said stop- enough is enough- you know the truth yet you run and dug yourself this nice dark hole and called it home and I am now asking you to just raise you hands even just one, one out of that mud hole and I will take care of the rest. I lack a lot. I lack a lot of faith, wisdom, discipline, and hope. But God. I fall back on working on faith like last week and learning and asking God to give me the faith I need to become an empty vessel for His glory. God has really shown me just in this verse in working on my faith and following through with my applications because I am not just saying it but taking action on what I am believing, and it is already growing me and He is opening my eyes to wise thoughts and scripture to back it up (now I’m not saying I’m all a sudden this wise person-no I am very very far from that). But God has asked me to keep working on my walk of faith and He will give me the wisdom to understand and ponder thoughts. I prayed over this verse asking God to really show me all He wants me to learn from this verse because my eyes are not seeing it and all He said to me was “while you are working on stepping out each day in faith, I am working in you wisdom.” And I just sit in class being filled constantly even when I feel tired God allows me to catch a piece of what is being talked about and I am so touched by it. He is faithful to me every day and His word has all the wisdom and the people- the people around me here in ignite are being used daily as Gods servants and giving me wisdom and understanding in the areas I am lacking and in great need of help in. I love in this verse how it says He gives to all who asks “liberally”- freely. And with no “reproach”- without holding back anything from us. And that’s what I attempted to share before – even when I thought I was off the deep end without anything left to give and learn from He was there. He is and is always going to be there with me and all of you and all we have to do is give him a piece of us and He does the impossible. For me I gave Him a piece and now I want none of me and all of Him.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog