IBS- Philippians 3:10
“… that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being conformed to His death…”
That is my prayer, “that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection…” more and more each day. There is power in the name of Jesus and that is one thing I stand assured on. He gave everything, so we may have everything- life in Him. What a savior we serve. I am still learning all the power there is in Him and what is so extraordinary is the fact that there is always going to be something new; a new event, a new chapter, a new vision and it is all given to us in perfect timing by God. There is great “fellowship” in His sufferings. Now this is hard to fully grasp for any none believer because they do not see the beauty within what Christ did for all of us. But even me now seeking after the Lord and learning so many new and exciting things about Him and where He is taking me I am constantly reminded of this suffering and how there IS great fellowship in His death. There is more power in it and I see the unveiling amount of grace that is shown in it every time I think about it. I want more of Jesus and less of me. If I don’t live my life for Christ, then I have conformed to this world and if I do that I have lost everything and sacrificed nothing. Christ gave His life, so I may live today in the freedom He has for me. The world is a wicked place and I am only here for a short while, I pray that I live out each day as if it were my last and am constantly reminded of the sacrifice Jesus did for me, and the love and grace which is show through that and not only just that but through my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog