Romans 5:5
“The love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”
The first step I must take to victory in the holy war is to give up all of my natural being and way of life. The spiritual way is the way I want to be moved in daily with. It is a way were there is no cuts and bruises, never grieving, always loving, way of life. But I am not able to express this kind of spirit with my own love, but with the love that Jesus Christ gives me through my devotion and walk with Him. I can only express it when Jesus expresses it through me. His grace is so much more intense than anything of this world and the pain and hurt Christ felt on Calvary is so much more than anything any human will ever feel. In His death is our life, and in His life is our victory. I love that saying, its so true, so hard to fully grasp but God just wants us to believe and from there He will reveal the things in which we need in the most perfect time. My greatest problem as a servant of Jesus Christ is to keep the “me” from getting in His way. It says right here in Romans 5:5 “the love of God HAS BEEN POURED OUT WITHIN OUR HEARTS…” the deed has been done. Thank you, Jesus. It has been freely given, I do not have to be hindered by the thoughts of winning or pleasing Him, because He has already won and has freely given His life for ransom so that I may be able to live freely. The overwhelming amount of love that is shown through His death cannot compare to anything I have ever encountered nor ever will. Being content in the things He has put before me and laid aside and behind me is what I need to learn how to be okay with. God honors those who put their full trust and love in the Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog