IBS- HEBREWS 6:12
“That you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.”

Just like most- I struggle with depression or some form of regret and just have those down moments or days if you allow it to take control of you- which I have many of times. I never really gave it to God I just let my thoughts take captive of me- which now I see builds up walls and digs deeper into me. It’s a never-ending battle and it doesn’t go away even after you are saved. You could be the best of and at everything and still have those days of feeling as though the whole world is against you even the people you thought loved you the most. But God. I have had some of those days here since I’ve been in Montana and at first, I was allowing it to get to me- coming up with all these conclusions and self-pity scenarios but then I stopped myself. I stopped and asked God to just bring me to a complete peace about the subject matter and that He would take away all those thoughts that had me becoming very “sluggish” in the way I walked, my attitude towards work and people around me, and where my heart was at. It wasn’t easy let me tell you but once I really did just give it to Him I could finally breath- I could look and be at peace knowing God already defeated death and just like He healed the blind and forgave the adulterous woman He gave me light and carried me through and out of my self-demining- prideful- self-pity- self. But on that note- it honestly wouldn’t have been possible to get out of the state I was in without watching and asking for help with the God seeking people around me here at PFM. At home I had some but I felt as though they would judge me, but I now know that is how the devil got to me for so long. There was really two people out of all of NY state that I felt as though I could talk to and bring my faults and heartaches to the surface- but they were never around- and that just happened because of life- it happens. We all get consumed with life-work-family-people in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog