IBS- 1 JOHN 1:5-7
“This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.”

When you are born again in Christ Jesus you are found and saved. There is no longer you but Him that lives inside of you. The old ways of sin are no longer yours but Christ who carried the cross and died for all of them. In Him there is light, and no darkness may dwell there- now that doesn’t mean there is no sin anymore- that would be great but no that is not here, not on earth. But that means there is now a Holy Spirit that dwells in you and will be that guidance that will convict you, so you will not wonder. It comes back around to being doers and not just talking about it. In fellowship you generally just talk- and having fellowship is something we are to do with other believers to be encouraged and filled but we are not to just fellowship with God but practice the truth. The word of God is powerful and in Him there is hope, truth, and love like no other. I am still learning how to except that love but it is something He is so persistent on and I ant thank Him enough. When I have lost all hope and love for myself I can find it in Him. And He is teaching me that there was no need for me to do it on my own in the first place- but still learning more and more each day. Letting things go into someone else’s hands is not something I do ever- so trusting Him is something sometimes I will do and others I will not. But that is having one foot out and one-foot in and we are called to be all in for Christ and I question myself daily on this. He has given me everything why are you not able to give Him your everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog