IBS- JAMES 3:13-18
“Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. but the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.”

To be wise and to have wisdom is only possible when you give God your weaknesses and brokenness and allow Him to do the only thing He asks of us- to be His hands and feet here on earth until He calls us home. Allowing God to break us and bring us to nothing so that we are free of our sins and know we owe it all to Christ alone whom has set us free – now that is a work that is un humanly possible but “with God all things are possible.” Self-seeking thoughts and having the desire to be another is one of the most destroying lies we can conspire in our minds which most of the time leads to becoming a heart issues which shows through us by our actions, facial expressions, encounters with others, and most of all our relationship with God. Being a Christian and now a real follower of Christ and put into a community like this one with a team, A TEAM- a group of willing people, with different talents to bring to the table, broken, tired, unsure of things, lost, sinful but yet after the same thing- now that I am apart of this team our team I am not able to say, “oh I didn’t know that wasn’t of Gods nature and its not of the Lord to have these thoughts and attitudes.” Is not easy but who likes easy? If it was easy we wouldn’t have a challenge and we wouldn’t be able to grow in any way shape or form. We would all be brought to a place of contentment and then we would all be the same- have nothing to offer the Lord and others. We wouldn’t be able to get very far in our walk with Him and really in this life we now are fully living for Him. Being wise and having wisdom in the Lord is nothing like what the world or our sinful selfish minds think its like. Having wisdom in the Lord is to have a “Pure heart and mind, to let the thoughts of hatred for others flee, and to remember and constantly be reminded of the love and mercy God has towards us that He sent His only Son to die for our sins. Being here in ignite school has been very challenging for me in many ways but one of the underlining ways is the way I think of not only myself but of others mostly my team mates. Not that I wish any thing bad upon you guys- never I honestly consider you guys family now and would die for any of you no matter what. But when I see the good works the Lord is using you for I want to be in “that place” or straight up want that skill and talent- I am reminded of the table- the table we all sit at together with Christ- the one we are all kind of sitting at like right now- we are called to be Christ Followers right? And God needs us all- right here right now to be all here right now for Him and I say Him but most of the reason is me at least because I needed to change- I needed to change my thoughts towards Gods people- towards the wrongs in my life- towards the way I think and the actions I have been telling myself are just fine as long as no one gets hurt. I am coming to a place of peace and for the first time in a long time I can see Gods hands forming and molding me from the inside out. I still get so overwhelmed and depressed and confused- but those times are the times I let the devil search me and know me more instead of God. And that’s where the heartache and hard thoughts come into play. God only wants the best for us and if that is breaking and stripping us (me) down to where He is able to work with us and bend us for His Kingdom then I am here I am all here now. I love this team and if I can’t bring anything to the table God has brought all of you into my life at this weak time in my life because He has blessed each and everyone of you with a gift that I don’t have or can’t use now.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog