IBS- Psalms17:15
“As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.”

I will see Your face in all the good and for what I count as bad but is in your book already as only good, I will seek you in it; and I will not wonder and try and find any other to satisfy, but trust in You. This is what I see when I read this verse. To have that desire to see God in all and be in awe of Him- while reading The Word- Praying- Serving- and even just being still. He is in all of that and is guiding you in the direction of the holy if you seek after Him. And I personally have never been unsatisfied with where He has brought me when I do seek and ask Him for direction- and even in the times when I do wonder off He is just such a good good Father and never leaves me. “I will be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.” There isn’t a better feeling and peace I get when I know I am being molded and shaped and used in God’s hands and knowing He has me here for a reason- its not easy at times but His overflowing grace and mercy is all I see when trials come. I can sleep resting in assurance that He will protect me and give me the sleep I need for that night. If I ask He listens, He is the God of the healing, lost, out-cast, and broken… and many more, but to know He is real and there, all there whenever I need Him I can rest. Now I’m not saying I’m good now and I’m living “the life” but I am saying I have a great life knowing who my King is and resting in Him is all I have to do, so I would say yes I am living THE LIFE- the life I have in Christ. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog