IBS- JOHN 15:15
“No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.”

I think about how much I was enslaved to this world and then I look at where I am at now with God and I am just so over joyed. The fact that He gives us Hid promises and He never holds back His love for us. He is true to His Word and that is something not many are these days. So many people back-stab and twist things around- I have before. Its sad and is all about your self-worth to this world- keeping your identity in random things but in the end those things mean nothing. We are all looking for a place of peace and understanding and I was for sure looking in the wrong places and not only that, but I did know who God was and what He had done for me I just wasn’t able to grasp how much love and all that He holds for me. It says here “I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.” And this is great, great for me because like most people I like to know things- and God has made things known to us. Even things we have not even thought about yet- He has spoken His promises and they were all written- to each of us right in His Word. Just in the past 4 days God has been opening my eyes to how little I really do know about Him and all of His promises. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog