IBS- Philippians 3:11
“…if by any means I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.”
That I may gain life from my own death. Dying to self. Dying to my flesh day in and day out. He has been working in me day in and day out- dying to self is not easy when your whole life you have been trying to gain everything in this life… God is life. God is everything. To be able to “attain to the resurrection from the dead” would be losing everything here on earth and gaining my whole life- life in Him. This week I have been learning all about this but the most beautiful part is the fact that God has been doing this very work in me since I got here- now I just have an understanding on what it is totally. I lose all hope in one thought and want to wave my white flag and just give up and surrender to the things hindering me- BUT GOD. but God has power and is constantly at my beck and call, surrounding me with people who work for His kingdom and are vessels being poured into and praising God while being able to use their ability to pour out to people like me. In the moments of fear and doubt God is telling me- yes to wave your white flag but to surrender to Him. I have been trying to fight a battle that has already been won. It says here in Philippians, “if by any means I may attain…” to me this would be a privilege to be able to live a life in total surrender to Him, He is bringing me to this place. And it’s a ride I’m excited to embark on- but only by and with the love and grace of God am I able to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog