IBS-Psalms 119:11/ Mark 1:35
Being in a constant state of communion with God. In the morning before doing anything else- praying and not just making it a routine but something you yearn to do. I know for me now it is the morning that I can have that quite time but also at night right before bed. At home that prayer time would be in the car on break or driving to the next patients house. God isn’t saying if you do not set aside this certain amount of time to pray and be still you will not be welcomed into His kingdom, but to know that coming to that place of peace and prayer with God can and will not only help you rejoice throughout your day but it will grow you in many ways. The psalms say’s 119:11 “Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.” This leads us back to being in a constant state of prayer. That I may be able to meditate day and night on the things of His word and stand firm in what I know. I never really knew how self-centered my prayer walk was until a few days ago when I was writing out a prayer. Having grown up in church and always “knowing” I am not able to get away with saying “I didn’t know” because I did and if not I learned very quickly. But now I am so thankful for being instilled with the truth at such young age. “Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.” This has become more of a prayer for me. I fall. I stumble on sin. I don’t want to and many of times it is all in my head BUT God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog