Exodus 4:11-12
“The Lord said to him, ‘Who placed a mouth on humans? Who makes a person mute or deaf, seeing or blind? Is it not I the Lord? Now go! I will help you speak and I will teach you what to say.”
Its not your ability, but your availability that determines how God will use you. Something I personally still struggle with. Some points not knowing what the heck I am doing and what God is doing in my life, and other times just so in awe of seeing Him work in my everyday life. I find myself in fear and questioning what God has laid before me; yet He created the moon and the stars and knows the number of hairs on my head and calls me by name. Still I find myself sitting in questioning the One who created the universe by a vapor of His breath. Just like Moses here I question God and what He has called me to do. I wonder if it’s the right thing or if its just me trying to do it in my own strength or me trying to be my own god. I struggle with the thinking life, the “what if’s” of this world. I never want to do anything wrong but then I bring myself in my own strength to the point of not caring anymore about anything. It amazes me, how much I know this of myself but yet I still do it and I still get to that place, God is teaching me the power of His love and grace and that has been the season since the beginning of this year and as challenging and hard some points have been, I am still being blessed with His loving kindness every day. In this verse it says “Now go! I will help you speak and I will teach you what to say.” God is not only telling Moses to go out and do the work He has in store for him, but the same goes for every believer. God will give you the resources and ability to do the work He has called you to do. That’s the God we serve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog