1 Timothy 4:3
“Be ready in season and out of season.”
Many people have a fear of talking to those they don’t know or to other people whom they may think hold a higher position than them, or even to other people who they think are “bad people”. Some people fear the questioning of their faith, that if they share to much about themselves they will not have the right answers to talk back. And some fear sharing in general about themselves and especially about their faith. Why is that? I have been asking myself this for some time now and I am still stumped. I find myself in many of these situations where I walk away from having a sweet conversation with someone, but don’t share the word of God with them, or even the good things He has done just in my day. God tells us to be ready in and out of season, to always give an answer to what we believe in. When we are afraid to speak up and afraid to stand up for our God, we are letting the enemy be stronger and letting him et ahold of not only you but others also. I have been writing “share love” on my arm just to help my cotton headed mind to stay focused on what really matters and the way our conversations should really be circled around. The devil will do anything to bring you away from the Lord and even more so to bring other people down or away. When you get thoughts in your head that you aren’t good enough at socializing and talking, realize that you can “…do all things through Christ who gives you strength…” Philippians 4:13. He never will just sit back and watch you fail in talking or sharing the gospel, if you but in all you have He will do the rest. You may never know the impact of your life until you go to heaven but continuing to walk and trust that He is watching and knows all things can only improve the way you walk in you every day to day activities and you really never do know the impact your living testimony may be to someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog