Isaiah 49:16
“See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before Me.”
Another promise God has given me in this season of my life: that He will never forget me and how can He when He has the scars to remind Him on the palm of His hands. He bore all my sins before I was even living, before I was even in my mother’s womb; “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.” Psalms 139:13 The walls talked about in this verse, God has revealed to me as the walls in my heart. The walls that are continually being cracked by love and broken down by peace, God has shown me through all the cuts and bruises of this life, that there is real beauty that can come from it all. To know there is no one like me and to know God has created me in His perfect imagine is hard for me to really except most days. But in His hands, in His Palm, my name is written. I am loved by a King the same King that created the heaven and the earth, the same King that knows my back story, knows my bad days and my good ones. It states in psalms 139:16, “… and in Your book they were all written.” If you are God’s child by covenant, a true believer in the Lord Jesus, this is the truth you must cling to what you feel abandoned. You are inscribed on the palms of His hands! The feelings are just that- feelings. Feelings that are very real, feelings that you must deal with, but remember reality. Reality is the fact that a covenant has been cut on your behalf. Your feelings will betray you, overwhelm you, even cripple you- if you do not decide by the gut level of determination of faith, that “feel it or not” you will trust your covenant God. I know He can fulfill, and promises to fulfil my hearts desires and knew them all even before I was born. “your walls are continually before Me” He knows there will be more battles to come and more rocks to climb over, but He also promises to never forget you. Isaiah 49:15, “… Yet I will not forget you.” His Word stands true over all and that is a fact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog